Concord Group Insurance Projects
Concord Group Insurance
The background of BVJ's founder, Bruce A. Bednarski, is varied and diverse and includes working
as a Software Consultant/Developer under contract to Concord Group Insurance for their various insurance project.
In the capacity of Software Consultant/Developer,
Bruce had the following responsibilities:
- Account Credit - compare insured name and addresses and give credit to those not claiming and remove credit from those not having a matching home and auto policy
- Account Credit Report - that allow insurance agencies to see what personal line home owner policies have an associated auto policy
that did not claim a credit and which ones claimed a credit but did not have an associated policy
- Pre-Renewals - Compare policy history to a number of underwring rules and flag those that fail for underwriter review,
generate good student and defensive driver letters
- Automatic Renewals - automatically renew policies that have passed the pre-renewal process
- Process RMV & LXN data and add the information to the history on the policy to be used during the pre-renewal process
- Claims Pull - develop software to pull policy information,
as to what units were covered, what coverages and endorsements were on the policy for the claims system based upon the date of loss
- Claim History Reports - for the various insurance lines:
- Personal Lines: Home Owners, Auto and Deweling Fire
- Commercial Auto and Dealers
- Business Owners, Contractors and Artisans
If you would like to discuss your project needs with us please contact us today
at Send Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page, and all contents, are
Copyright © 1999-2017, Bruce A. Bednarski
of BVJ Company, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Better Value Joined
Joining-Information-People-DataBases & Businesses
Click here for more information.